Carpet Cleaning Evergreen CO… Do You Know You Need a Professional Carpet Cleaner near Denver, But You’re Struggling With Which Company to Choose?
Do you just want to find a competent, dependable Denver area carpet cleaner who shows up on time and does what they say they will do?
You may be searching for a professional carpet cleaner because:
Click the image below to learn more! (doc download)
“No matter how badly you want or need your carpets cleaned, it’s difficult to choose a Metro Denver area carpet cleaning company when you don’t know who to trust.”
Unfortunately, the carpet cleaning industry has a reputation for unethical advertising and poor quality services.
It’s difficult to know who to trust when you’re bombarded with misleading advertising, confusing claims and simply bad information. Facing everything from “super-low prices” and high-pressure sales, to unqualified technicians and near-worthless cleaning methods – how will you ever find a qualified, competent, professional carpet cleaner?
When you choose the right carpet cleaning company, you never have to worry about getting ripped off, or wonder if you’ll really get what you’ve been promised.
You can hire a professional carpet cleaner in Denver that you can trust – one who shows up on time, does the best job possible, and even follows up to make sure you’re happy.
A great job. Your tech was thorough and efficient, polite and courteous. We had a large pet stain on our light gray carpeting that did not come out with a previous company’s efforts, but did with yours. I was thrilled!
Jeanne Hanahan, Sales Representative
At Rocky Mountain Pro-Tek, from start to finish our bottom line goal is to make sure you are happy with our service. We don’t just want your business – we want referrals so your friends and family and neighbors come to us, too!
And we know that won’t happen unless we make sure YOU are not just satisfied, but THRILLED with the job we do for you!
Ours is a family business. We’ve been doing this for a long time, it’s all we do and it’s our life.
If you’re thinking about ripping out your old carpet and either installing hard floors or putting new carpet in, you can often save all that expense and hassle with our cleaning service.
We have everything available to us professionally that could possibly be tried on spots, spills and stains. We don’t rush and we don’t cut corners…we clean them.
We leave your carpet:
- Looking and smelling clean and fresh.
- Feeling fluffier and softer.
- Thoroughly cleaned and rinsed, completely free of residue.
- Clean and safe, so your whole house feels healthier.
Our 100% residue free cleaning process means we don’t leave anything behind like some other dry or wet cleaners do. Your young child can roll around on the carpet without you having to worry about what she’s rolling through.
A dirty carpet is a smelly carpet. Even if you don’t notice an odor today, our professional deep-cleaning process leaves your home feeling fresh and smelling truly clean.
If you can have clean, fresh carpets that beautify your home, make it healthier and make you and your family more comfortable, what’s stopping you?
Two things hold most people back from having the clean carpets they know they want and need.
1. Do-It-Yourself Carpet Cleaning
If you tried to do the job yourself, you were probably left frustrated with the poor results. The fact is, Do-It-Yourself carpet cleaning is almost always a waste of time and money. It can cause over-wetting of your carpet and lead to bacteria and mold growth, resulting in an unhealthy interior environment. Your own cleaner or a rental machine does not have nearly the power of a professional, state-of-the-art truck-mounted machine. And you don’t have access to the advanced spotters and extensive training that a professional, certified carpet cleaner does. It’s impossible to get a really thorough, deep cleaning with a consumer-grade rental or a machine you can buy at your local store.
If you want professional results, you need professional help. The next step is choosing the right carpet cleaning company.
2. Choosing the Wrong Cleaning Company
If you chose the wrong carpet cleaning company in the past, it’s likely you ended up with cleaners whose primary concern was getting through the job quickly, getting paid and getting on to the next job. You were probably dissatisfied with the cleaning, left wondering if you’d been ripped off, or if this was really the best you could hope for from you carpet.
And that’s probably a best-case scenario. In the worst-case, you may have been uncomfortable with who was in your home, unable to relax and wondering if your belongings… or even you and your family were at risk!
If all you want is a quick surface clean for your carpet at the cheapest price possible, you may not care who you hire and pay to do the job. But if you have a carpet you care about and want to get the most from, it’s crucial you make the right choice.
3 Steps to a Fresh, Clean, Healthy Carpet
If you’re thinking about having your carpets cleaned, we encourage you to follow these three steps:
Step 1: Make a commitment to yourself to get your carpets cleaned.
The longer they remain dirty, the sooner they’ll wear out. Plus, the longer you have to breathe all the pollen, fungus and chemicals that hide in your carpet.
But if you want to protect your health – if you want to protect your investment in carpeting – if you want to protect your family from the countless bacteria, fungus, pollens and dust mites that reside in your carpet, then make a commitment to professional cleaning.
Step 2: Insist on a truck mounted hot water unit and Clean Trust Certification.
The truck mounted hot water unit is the most effective carpet cleaning system available today. Likewise, it’s one of the most expensive units on the market. But we bought this unit for a good reason: more and more families want the good-health benefits that come from having a fresh, clean carpet.
Shaw Industries, the largest carpet manufacturer in the world, recommends only hot water extraction cleaning with a truck-mounted unit used by firms that are Clean Trust Certified.
Many companies own hot-water cleaners, but very few companies teach their employees how to use them properly. The best cleaning companies are those that have been certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, known as the Clean Trust. Rocky Mtn Pro-Tek is Clean Trust Certified.
Step 3: Call Rocky Mtn Pro-Tek
Five Strong Reasons YOU Should Use Rocky Mtn. Pro-Tek To Clean Your Carpets
1. I absolutely, completely, guarantee your satisfaction with any work we do. No strings, and absolutely no gimmicks! If youʼre not happy, I’ll make it right or YOUR job is FREE! It’s that easy.
2. We carefully test every carpet we clean and use the cleaning process recommended by the carpetsʼ manufacturer. This wonʼt void your carpetsʼ warranty and will get your carpets truly clean, soft, and fluffy…without damaging your carpet.
3. All our technicians are pleasant, respectful, courteous, clean-cut, and are thoroughly trained to provide you with excellent service and make your cleaning experience a happy one.
4. We use the finest, most advanced equipment made for carpet cleaning. Our equipment allows us to safely control the heat, pressure, and detergent to gently rinse bacteria, pollen, dust mites, and soil from your carpetʼs fibers, leaving them soft, clean, fresh, and fluffy.
5. We want your business for life- What I mean by this is that we want your business from now on, and although that may not sound like a benefit to you, it really is…Let me explain: Every aspect of our business has been carefully designed to provide you with the best service, and the finest experience possible. All because we want to earn your business for life. Because we HAVE to. Thatʼs a reality of doing business these days. Weʼve GOT to keep our clients coming back again and again or weʼd be out of business. Here at Rocky Mtn. Pro-Tek, we understand that completely. So you know youʼll be treated well, because we care… Youʼve got my word on it!